1. Is it possible to combine treatments on beauty machines with other kind of aesthetic treatments?
Yes. Beauty machines are often combined with other aesthetic treatments to enhance and accelerate the desired result (for example, massages).
2. Are there any general contraindications to treatments?
There are some general contraindications:
- - pregnancy, lactation, Period day;
- - presence of a pacemaker;
- - mental illness;
- - chronic diseases of the thyroid gland;
- - viral (in acute form) and colds;
- - sores, inflammation in the treatment area;
- - oncological diseases;
- - couperose in acute form (depends on the type of procedure and area of injury), etc.
3. The beauty equipment is an able to helps in a short time to cope with cellulite in a short time?
With simultaneous use of vacuum therapy, pressure therapy, myostimulation or cavitation (using everything
together or combining some of the devices), you can achieve excellent results
4. At what age do they recommend the use of RF lifting?
The procedure of RF lifting is recommended to be used from 35 years.
Earlier use - according to an individual doctor's recommendation (previously skin aging).
5. When is the aqua-jet peeling treatment used?
The aqua-jet peeling treatment is all-season and has practically no contraindications.
It is used to combat swelling, uneven face, enlarged pores, acne and post-acne and scars,
mimic wrinkles, pigment spots, and so on. The range of applications of devices of this
category is very large.
6. What nozzles does the TL-500 neodymium laser have?
The TL-500 neodymium laser has 3 nozzles: for removing colored tattoos and tattooing,
for removing dark (blue, green, gray, black) tattoo and tattoo, as well as a nozzle
for carbon peeling. Carbon peeling - a treatment that is gaining popularity in many beauty salons.
7. Do you provide training when I buy a machines?
Yes, we provide training when buying our equipment. You can personally come to our
exhibition hall, if this is not possible - by Skype or by phone.
8. Do you guarantee and post-warranty service?
The company ALVI PRAGUE carries out warranty (18 months, on attachments - 6 months)
and post-warranty service of beauty machines in the shortest possible time.
9. What modes do your microcurrent therapy machines have?
Microcurrent therapy machines have 4 modes: lymph drainage, lifting, reprogramming
of muscles, ionization (insertion of nutrients).
10. Where and how can I purchase your equipment?